Friday, January 7, 2011

Freeky Friday!

I had my same breakfast. I've only had 3 of these and I'm already tired of the tortillas.  I'm going to get english muffins and see if I can find one of those cheap egg shapers (they have hearts and things that you pour the raw egg into and it cooks in the pan to stay that shape) to keep it a good shape for the muffin but it's not a huge deal. I can always just make a hard fried egg too.  I just get more protein adding in the extra egg white.  Again, not the end of the world hee hee! 

I have to mention a pretty cute thing this morning that made me smile.  My aunt's ADORABLE cat, Rusty, used to love being on my bed, it's been a while since he's done that though because I used to have it in a different spot, and since I switched back, he loves being on it again.  So this morning I put him on my bed as I was finishing packing and getting ready to go to work and he was just in hog heaven.  He was so cute!  I took some pictures with my new iTouch, they are grainy, but if I get internet while I'm down in the Bay Area, I'll have to try to post it.  Too stinkin cute that boy!  He's an orange tabby with the cutest disposition.  You just want to hug him!

Anyway, for lunch I went with a couple of friends from work to Caprino's and I was a good girl and had minestrone soup and a house salad with their low fat dressing.  I did have a good sized piece of their bread but I counted it.  I also had a whole bag of popcorn for a snack so I have 9 points+ for the rest of the day.  I hope I can make it work for dinner.  I do have plenty of extra weekly points so I'm not worried.

I hope this isn't my last post for the week, but if it is, I'll do a recap of my weekend on Sunday night or Monday morning.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment