Friday, January 14, 2011

I Messed Up...

I didn't plan for any lunches or dinners this week, I had too much going on...  So, I decided to have cheese and crackers for lunch, and then I had some of my nut and fruit mix I made.  So I wasn't too bad throughout the day, but I came home with only 4 points left.  I decided to have another serving of the mix, but I ended up bringing the bag in with me, which was my big mistake.  I don't know how much I ate of it, but it was a lot.  So I decided that was just one day, and I learned at a WW meeting that if you have 1 bad day and get off track, and don't write down anything that day and have no idea how much you went over, just start over the next day and don't use your extra points for the rest of the week.  I am going to try that out, and see if it saves me a little bit at weigh in.  We shall see! 
So that was really all I had to say food wise about yesterday.  I learned last night that most people's Zodiac signs have changed, and when I looked up this article, it said that I have changed from a Cancer to a Gemini.  I gotta admit, even though I don't believe in horoscopes, I was bummed out about it.  I love being a Cancer and I am a lot like my sign.  I read into what a Gemini is and I do have a few qualities of a Gemini, but I also heard rumors that this new way is going to take into effect only for people born 2009 and later.  I know it's all silly, but I had a lot of fun with my sign...  My friend even has a Cancer sign on her back and she is a Gemini now too.

Anyway, I am working on a post about Trader Joe's and will hopefully get it out before the end of the day.  I am going back to the Bay Area for the weekend and will be there through Monday for the holiday weekend, helping them pack and hopefully move some of their boxes to their new apartment.  So I should get in some activity points which I hope will balance out what I ate last night! 

Okay, that's it from me!

2 comments:

  1. So what's the deal with the changing of the signs because I've been a Gemini for 31 years--and am looking for an easy way out!! Welcome to the club or shall I say clubs (given our dual nature)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks like you can choose... I'm a little confused by it, but I guess it depends on what type of Astrology you follow.

    ReplyDelete