Saturday, April 16, 2011

Meatless Friday Number Six

Wow, I can't believe next week is Holy Week!  I skipped Thursday because frankly, I don't think I did anything... I mean I was busy, but it was so boring that I'm not even going to bother.  Just a lot of laundry and started packing for the weekend but I will explain that for today.\

This weekend, I'm actually going so socialize.  With friends!  (Gasp!) I know what a concept!  After work I picked up my best friend Jean in Martinez at her new apartment, then we were off to the peninsula!  We're staying at my mom's, and we met 3 friends from high school.  I don't think I've seen any of them (except Jean) since our graduation!  Holy crap!  That is almost 10 years ago!  I was so excited to see them.  We met at Chipotle where one of them works, then off to have some drinks.  I'm only had a 1/2 of a beer.  It was so great to see them.  I'll spare the details and just show the pictures!

Jeannie's new apartment!

At the local bar after dinner.
















No comments:

Post a Comment