Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Test Results

Well, today was the day I finally took my state licensing test.  And...  I failed...  BUT I am going to just keep studying my butt off (again, SOOO wish I could litterally do that!) and I'm enlisting help from a friend at work in addition to studying with another person at work going for her fire and casualty license
as well.  

I got up at 6 as usual, and had my breakfast at home which I don't normally do, but I might more often because I think I'm more ready to go by the time I get to work.  Although, I'm hungry earlier for my morning snack, but I'm sure I can figure it all out.  It's not like it's set in stone or anything!  

For breakfast I had 6 ounces of coconut yogurt (not crazy about it, I like greek yogurt MUCH better!), 1/4 cup mixed nuts seeds and dried fruit, a spoonful of chia seeds, and 2 teaspoons of honey.  I first started eating this for a snack or breakfast on Saturday morning (just some new things I got from Whole Foods), and at first, I really didn't like it, but I must admit, I have developed a taste for it.  I really enjoy it now.  It would be better for me as a snack with a side of fruit.  I do better with an egg and toast in the mornings.  

After the test, I was starving (5 hours between breakfast and snack is too long, but I couldn't do anything about that.) so I crammed a cookies and cream Luna Bar and a light string cheese in my mouth before I could blink, then drove to work.  

My whole day was off track, so I didn't get to eat lunch until close to 2!  I grabbed a sandwich at Bell Air near work then got some help from my friend at work with learning different coverages.  

When I got home, I was completely exhausted.  I just went on my computer and was looking at different blogs to see new ones I wanted to read.  I've added a few.  Soon, I'll add to my links list, I have just been too busy.  I also have a couple of I Heart posts I'd like to do, I just need to find the time and make up the lists of what I want to do.


Well, that's all from me for today.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment