Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 1 on Track

I made it through the day!  I didn't do a ton of exercising, I walked for 20 minutes, but that's better than nothing.  I'm going to try to get to sleep early tonight so I am not so tired. 
Anyway, I had an egg burrito for breakfast which consisted of 1 egg & 1 egg white scrambled, 2 slices of ready cook bacon (I only like the real thing and it's just 1 point for 2 pieces!) and a whole wheat carb smart tortilla. Only 4 points+ for the whole thing!  I tend to drink most of my water in the morning, although it's made my new hobby peeing every 5 minutes!

Around 10:30, I took a 20 minute walk with my friend Jill at work. Most of the time I just walk by myself because I like to put on my iPod and just have some me time, but I like to walk with someone else too because it makes the time go by fast.

For lunch, I had left over Chicken Cacciatore with the sides I made that night too (the pasta, broccoli, & mushrooms) a TON of food for just 12 points+.  I got so busy in the afternoon that I forgot to eat my afternoon snack.  What that was, I have no idea, probably a couple of carrots I had at work.  So by the time I got home I was starving!  I had 16 points+ left over so I had to find something that could fill in those points.  I ended up having 2 more carb balance tortillas and 1/2 can of Amy's refried beans, which are my FAV, with a little cheese.  I still had 6 points left so I had 4 Fluer de Sel Caramels from a box that my aunt gave me.  Yum!

Well, that's the gist of my day.  I have some cleaning up to do and I have to get some clothes in the laundry before I fall asleep!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment