Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in.

Okay, I faced the music and went to my Weight Watchers meeting tonight.  I gained 8.8 pounds from my last weigh in.  It could have been worse.  I'm not going to beat myself up.  This is a new start for me.  Last night I made some kick ass chicken cacciatore for meals for the rest of the week along with orzo with caramelized shallots and garlic.  I also made some broccoli that I sauteed in a little olive oil and a lot of garlic, and sauteed mushrooms.  So that should keep for the rest of the week for lunches.  I am planning on making some scrambled eggs before heading for work, and I have some precooked bacon (the real bacon, I don't like canadian or turkey bacon) and some whole wheat tortillas for a breakfast burrito of sorts.  I also have canned fruit (packed in water) and pealed and washed carrots already at work for snacks. 
I'm reading more in my book and I am getting into the diet part of the book but I have a ways to go still. Well, that's all from me for now.  Getting excited for tomorrow!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment