Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another 2-day Update

I know I haven't been the most consistent lately, but I've been super swamped at work and I'm preparing for my classes next week.  I'm taking license prep classes for my insurance licensing exam.  So, I'm going to say that I'll be "incommunicado" next week starting on Monday, I might make a quick update here and there, but I need to focus on studying.  It's going to be a painful week, but I want to pass the first time so I don't have to go back.

Anyway, onto the last 2 days.  The weather has just been horrible!  The complete opposite of last week.  I miss the blue skies!  Well, pretty soon it will be Spring, and then you'll hear my wining about my allergies!  Aren't you lucky!  :)  I'm going to get a head start on the Zyrtec, even though it's really expensive, but it's better then wanting to rip your nose off from being so stuffy and itchy! 

As far as food is concerned, I have been eating left overs all week.  The same as usual.  Egg and toast in the morning, left overs for lunch and dinner.  I know, boring!  I will mention that I had Amy's Vegetable Lasagna for lunch today and it was fantastic!  I love her cheese lasagna, but I didn't think I'd like the vegetable one.  I am kind of picky when it comes to green leafy vegetables (I HATE cooked spinach and swiss chard, and anything that gets slimy!  Yuck!) but the spinach doesn't bother me in this.  So I may grab a couple of those for dinners next week.  I need quick, reheat foods for dinners and something I can grab and go for lunches, so my plan for next week is making this Sweet Potato Shepherd's Pie that I saw a recipe of (it looks really good!) grab a couple of Amy's Lasagnas, and get some lunch meat, bread, and cheese for sandwiches for lunch.  I'll of course grab some on the go fruits and vegetables I can bring with me too.

This weekend's plans are going to the Bay Area (yes, I know I should stay home to study right before my classes, but I haven't been down there in a while so I'm due) and get something for my brother for his 22nd birthday.  Hmmm...  What do you get a philosophical, playwright/actor/director, musician for his birthday?  I'll figure something out!  He'll be 22 on 2/22 so I'll have to get him some gag like gift with a 2 on it!  Just Kidding Nick!

Well, that's it from me for tonight.  I'm off to finish packing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment