Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yet Another Low Energy Day

I don't know what this is, but lately I've had no energy!  I'm always tired.  It's probably because I've been lazy with the exercise and sitting around on my butt all day!  I got my tax return, and I am planning on using some of that to pay for a year pass at our rec center.  I hope it's not going to be too odd for me going in by myself, but I'll just have to suck it up.  I hope it's not one of those places where everyone's fit, and you feel like a fat cow walking in there.  (All of a sudden I have the image of Hans and Frans going We are going to pump *claps hands* you up!)


Anyway, for breakfast I had scrambled eggs (1 egg 2 egg whites) with dried basil, salt and pepper, a piece of toast with butter and jam, 1 strips of bacon, and 2 cuties.

It that kept me going for 3 1/2 hours.  That's pretty good for me which probably means I need more protein in my diet.  I really need to find ways to add more...

Around 11 I had 2 string cheeses and 2 cuties for a snack.  I must say I really don't like Weight Watcher's string cheese.  I like TJ's MUCH better.  There's just an off taste about them to me...

Lunch I ended up going out with a friend from work to Mimi's Cafe.  I did my research on what was within my points and I ended up getting their sweet and sour chicken in there lightened section of the menu.  It was really good.  Came with sauteed vegetables and brown rice.

I love their decor in Mimi's.  I love this chandelier!


I didn't know what to do for dinner again, so I ended up making a 2 egg & 1 egg white omelet with bacon and low fat jack cheese and toast on the side.  What can I say, I've been on an egg kick.  They really help me feel full longer.
I needed something sweet after so I grabbed an orange creme sucker from See's.  They have seasonal flavors every now and then, and I wanted to try them!  I still miss their cherry suckers!



Anyway, as the title says, I have no energy again today...  So I'm off to bed!

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment