Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Had No Idea an iPod Could Do That!

I'll explain a little further in why the title for this post....

Breakfast I decided to have my yogurt instead of for a snack.  It lasted until 11:30 which was good.  It has much more protein so that helped a lot!

I had grapes too and they looked great, but they were horrible!

I cut up my English cucumber and had 2 string cheeses (forgot to take a picture of the cheese) for snack while we had a conference call.

My lunch was left over casserole and a Luna bar (again forgot a picture of the Luna bar) which didn't last at all!  I was starving again around 3:00!

I had another Luna Bar because I wasn't feeling that great and didn't think I'd make it until I got home.

It's a good thing I did, because I'm not going to be home until at least 6 or 6:30 because this happened...

Here's the story, I slipped in the bathroom at work (I'm fine, just clumsy!) and it fell out of my pocket completely face down.  It was the loudest noise I've ever heard an iPod make when falling...  I can't believe it cracked like that!  It still works oddly enough, but I'm brought it into the Apple Store or as I like to call it, the Apple Hospital to see if they'll grant me mercy and replace it!  I cannot live without music!  I'm so mad at myself right now!

I got there early, and of course I didn't get help until 5:45, but they replaced my iPod thank you LORD!  But next time, if that happens again, I'm going to have to pay for it.

By the time I got home I was starving!  I made a 2 egg and 2 egg white omelet with low fat jack cheese and dried basil.  If you've never had fresh basil in scrambled eggs you HAVE to try it!  It's so good!  I only had dried so it had to work.  I had a piece of toast with butter and jam on it to round it out.  The first meal today where I actually felt satisfied after eating!  I have to have my eggs in the morning!
Okay off to set up my new iPod and get in the shower.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment