Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Warning- This Post is Extreamly Disneyland Heavy!!! Reader Discretion is Advised

I don't know if I've mentioned here yet, I know it's on my About Me page, but I don't think I've talked about it in a post.  I am a Disneyland Addict.  There.  I've said it.  I don't know if there's a DA meeting anywhere.(you know like AA) I mean I am a psychopath when it comes to Disneyland!  You think I'm kidding but I'm totally serious!  I'm so totally geeking out right now, but I don't care! 

We are going to Disneyland in early June and I just found out that my cousins are going at the same time for 2 or 3 days and we'll be spending some time with them there!  It makes the whole trip 1000 times more exciting for me!  I just had a revelation about that...  Thanksgiving last year (here's another think I don't really talk about...) was our first Thanksgiving since my dad passed away and out of nowhere, my mom told me that my cousin (different cousin from the upcoming DL trip) and her family were going to spend Thanksgiving with us in Carmel.  They have NEVER been to Carmel at Thanksgiving time before so I KNOW my dad had something to do with that.  Okay that being said, this is our first Disneyland trip since my dad passed and all of a sudden our cousins are going to be there at the same time?!  It's just too much of a coincidence.  I truly believe our loved ones look after us when they pass and I've had proof of that from my dad since he's passed away.

I'll get into that on another post though.  This one is about Disneyland!  A little history on myself and my love of Disneyland.  My first trip to Disneyland was when I was maybe a year old give or take a few months. My first ride was the carousel.  I definitely got my love of Disneyland from my dad.  He had been going to the park just about every year since it opened in 1955.  In fact, they were there the summer it opened.  I must say though I think I became more obsessive then he was.  I am a total Disney nerd as I have said.  My mom loved Disneyland, my brother's not crazy about it but he goes.  I think he secretly loves it, but he's too "cool" to admit it.

Okay, I got that off my chest!  I feel much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment