Thursday, March 24, 2011

Yet Another Rainy Day...

Okay, honestly, ENOUGH with this weather!!!  The river is so high right now it's scary!  I work literally across the street from it, and where we live, we're surrounded by the Sacramento River and the deep water channel!

Anyway, I need to stop complaining!!!  So, my morning was the usual egg, toast and a banana. 


Around 10:30 I had my morning snack.  1 cup Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup nut/seed/dried fruit mix, spoonful of chia seeds, and 2 teaspoons of honey.  I like it much better with the Greek yogurt.  It's thicker, and get this, the coconut yogurt 0 protein.  ZERO.  Well, I still love the Coconut milk, so I'll just stick with that.

It kept me satisfied until lunch time around noon when my boss took us to the Elephant Bar for lunch. 

I did my research and I am VERY proud to say that I had their Lemon Garlic Chicken for 14pp.  I SOOOO wanted to get one of their amazing looking fried Chinese dishes, but I was good!  It was fabulous by the way.  All this food for 14 pp!

When we got back we  had a quick meeting then the manager of our office said everyone was packing up because there was another bout of the storm coming in but even worse than it was then.  So I got home around 2:45.  I immediately started laundry and putting out candles (the kind that use batteries) and other battery operated lights.  I want to be as prepared as possible.

Since I only had 5pp left, I just had cereal and some cuties for dinner.

I better get going to charge everything and get as much laundry and other stuff done just in case the power goes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment