Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Another Weekend Fail

I got another case of the "F its."  Oh well...  I did get my EA Active 2 which I can't wait to start up tonight after Weight Watchers.  This weekend was very busy.  I helped my mom and brother Nick move to their new apartment, so I got a ton of exercise, but I still ate horribly. But it's a new week, so I am ready to start fresh.  I am going to have these weeks every now and then.
Anyway, I went to my favorite store, TJ's today at lunch with my friend from work. I got a ton of stuff again and ended up spending over 40 bucks!  I am trying some new things that I got to last me through the rest of the week.  I got some turkey bolognese sauce and ready cooked pasta to heat together for some meals, some flavored sparkling water in lemon (which I just tried and is pretty good for sparkling water) and in orange, I got some chicken satay to have as additional protein with the pasta for lunch, and I got some peanut satay sauce too which I hope tastes good.  I still have oranges and I got some more blueberries and grapes so I'll be set fruit wise at lunch.  I also got their Organic Tomato Soup which I LOVE and forgot to add to my I Heart TJ's list.  I think I may just add to those posts for a reference guide then make a note when I have updated a particular page. 
So my plans for the week are starting up the EA Active exercising, plan for meals, and stay on track over the weekend when I go back down to the Bay Area to continue helping my mom and Nick move.

No comments:

Post a Comment