Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sittin, Waitin, Wishin

My mom and brother are up for the weekend.  We went to a local Italian restaurant for New Year's Eve dinner and then went back to the house to open presents with my aunt for our belated Christmas.  I got my aunt a painting that I bought from a guy selling them on the street in San Francisco.  They are water color paintings of cats and dogs sitting in windows with the different views of the city outside the window.  I also got her a monogrammed kitchen towel from a french shop called Jan de Luz in Carmel.  They also have a shop in St. Helena.  She got me some Bare Escentuals make up, fleur de sel caramels, and a book about the Giant's Championship win this year. 
Today, we did a little shopping and we are just about to leave to go to mass at the Sacramento cathedral.  I'm sure that my boss's boss, who sings there regularly, will be there.  She has an amazing voice.  Then we'll meet my cousin at BJ's then come back to the house to visit.
Anyway, gotta keep it short today since we should leave.
Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment