Monday, January 3, 2011

Maybe Part 1 of a 2-parter...

Just a quick post before I get ready for work. I am more getting into my PCOS book.  They are starting to talk about how people with insulin resistance should eat.  They mentioned a carb distributed diet.  I don't know a whole lot about it yet as I just started reading this part, but I guess a study was done that shows that the average American eats 50% of their carbohydrates in the morning and how I guess we should distribute them more throughout our day so the pancreas doesn't work too hard to produce insulin to help process the sugars in our blood.
My first goal is to have a meal plan & exercise plan set for the week.  Even though I'm not planning on starting until Wednesday, I am making little steps to get started on my goals.  I will get into more of that later when I have more time to talk about it but I am really excited to start working towards being healthier and getting in control of my symptoms!
Toodles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment