Monday, February 14, 2011

Lazy Saturday

I didn't do much yesterday.  I attempted to go through and get rid of some of the stuff in my closet, and now it looks like a bomb blew up in here!  Well, hopefully I will get through more today.  My morning yesterday started out with a fried egg and toast.  I didn't take any pictures of food.  It's nothing new!  Anyway, as I said, it was an uneventful day.  I really wanted to go for a walk, but with all of the crap in my room, I was trying to get that finished.
I had 2 pork buns for lunch.  I couldn't wait to try those from TJ's and they were really good!  I had craving feelings even though I knew I was hungry so I did have a couple of servings of social snackers throughout the day.  I still had points though for dinner.
At 5:30 my aunt and I went to mass, then we went over to get her WW late ice cream bars at Wal-Mart then off to get dinner at Chipotle!  The only reason we went into Wal-Mart was because it was closer and that way the ice cream didn't melt before we got food and went home.  I usually get a vegetarian burrito bowl with pinto beans, fresh salsa, cheese, lettuce, and a side of sour cream that I mix into the bowl.  SOOOOO good and its totally worth all of the 12 pp!  So that's my boring lazy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment