Saturday, April 2, 2011

Study, Study, and More Study!!!

I have insurance coming out of my ears!  I studied all day today until I had to get off to mass at 5:30.  After that, I needed some fresh air but I'll get to that in a little bit.

My morning started off with the last of my TJ's Honey Nut Joe's O's.  I was too hungry to take a picture...

Lunch I baked a mushroom tarte from TJ's as well.  It's soooooo good!!!  It's 16 pp for the whole thing!!!

This is what I see when on my way into the kitchen...  What a hard life!

After lunch, I got back to studying...  At 5:00 I got myself ready and went to mass.  After I decided I needed a bit of a break and went to Ross, and Nugget to just get out.  2 1/2 hours later and $100 poorer I finally got home and heated up my dinner.  I got a chicken dinner from Nugget.  It came with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Of course a certain kitty smelled chicken (his favorite) and was all over me while I was eating.  I shredded some up for him.  And portioned out 3 servings so he didn't OD on chicken.  I swear it's like kitty crack!

He was pretty impatient as you can see.
Again, kitty crack!

While he was all over the chicken, I had my dessert.  Tapioca and Knott's Boysenberry Cookies. 
Knott's Berry Farm has a special place in my heart.  We have been going to Knott's for their famous Fried Chicken dinner just about every time we'd go down to Disneyland.  Sometimes, we'd spend the day in the park there, but usually we would just eat their dinner, which you have to wait in line for, but it's SOOOO worth it!!!  Definitely not WW friendly though...  I'll just get back on track after that dinner and I'll be happy to maintain my weight that week!

Okay, I just finished downloading 4 1/2 albums (roughly 50 songs, I went on a frenzy!) and it's time to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment