Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yet Again, More Studying!

Okay, I honestly have to stop!  I have gotten through all of the stuff I've been having trouble with over the weekend, so I just pray to God that it's enough!  My brain can't handle anymore!  Plus, my allergies totally kicked my butt today!  I feel drained!!!  I'm not posting photos of food today, (except for breakfast which was new for me) but I will show you what I had to put up with for a while of my studying!

Here's my breakfast...  Kodiak Cakes, with blueberries, and maple syrup.
They were pretty good.  They're healthy too, made with whole grains.  I like that I can make a single serving so I'm not tempted to make more than I need.

It killed me that this is what it looked like outside, and I couldn't enjoy it!  Sorry for the mesh screen I was sitting on my bed studying and the window behind me was all I had at the moment...

Rusty came to visit me for a while.  And all I got out of that was more sneezing and much interruption.

I move him, then get this.
Then I move him a third time and get this!
Little stinker!  Note to self, don't let the cat on the bed when you're trying to concentrate on something!

Okay, gotta get to bed so I'm ready for the test tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment