Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Weigh In Day!

Here's a quick recap of Monday-
So... I failed my test again...  I have a month to study for the next try.  I have a few people that are going to help me try to learn the entire book.  That's the only way I will be able to pass.  I not only need to memorize the whole book, I need to under stand all of it too!
Thank God I had dinner and movie plans with a friend from work!  We went to BJ's and split a ham and pineapple calzone and had side salads.  It was really good.  I like their crust.  It has a lot of flavor.  Then we went to see The King's Speech while it was still out.  It was fantastic!  I know most people have seen it by now, but neither of us ever got a chance so I'm glad we got to go!
By the time I got home I was ready to crash!  What a day!

At weigh in on today, I lost 1.4 pounds!  I'm so glad I am finally starting to go back down.  My goal is to lose 15 pounds by our Disneyland trip that's just under 2 months away.  At our meeting they mentioned they were having their 2nd annual Walk-It Challenge and I didn't participate last year, I was going through a lot and I just wasn't in the right frame of mind.  This year I'm going to do it! The challenge is doable for me.  You start out walking 10 minutes a day then up it by 2-5 minutes every other time.  Then at the end you walk 5k.  I mapped it out in my area and if I walk from my home then a full circle up and down the long street near our house, then back to our house, that's just over 5k, and I know I can do that!  So I will definitely track my progress here to let you all know how I'm doing!

Okay, that's it from me for today.  G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment