Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another TJ's Day

I had the same exact thing foodwise today so I won't bore you with that.  It was mostly an uneventful day.  I went to get my blood tests done this morning and the same sadistic woman who poked me last time, did it again, although this time she didn't rush. 

Anyway, I did get my second workout with the EA Active 2 in.  I am really liking it.  I actually feel great, and my heart rate goes up unlike with Wii Fit.  Although I do like Wii Fit, but I may do that between workouts because I know I need more.

There's not a whole lot else to say.  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow after work and I will go over the results of the blood tests with my doctor.  I will let you know how that goes.  Going back to the Bay Area this weekend and I'll be there through Tuesday, BUT I will be helping them get a router and I'll finally be able to get online when I'm with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment