Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ummm.... Hi! I'm Still Here!!!!

Yea, oops!  I didn't mean to wait so long between posts!  I've been super busy both at work an elsewhere so I just couldn't find the time.  I know I could have found the time, but I will blame procrastination on that! 

So since January 20th... I can't even remember a ton of that!  Isn't that sad?!  I remember I was going to the Bay Area that weekend to help my mom and Nick finish moving from my grandmother's house.  I stayed through Tuesday and, as per my usual, got a big fat case of the "F its" but what can you do?  I am not going to dwell on the past 2 weeks. Life wise, I didn't do much other than that.  But, even though I wasn't on track food wise, I've been pretty good with the exercise.  I do need to make up yesterday's workout since I don't get home until around 7, and exercise wires me up so I didn't think that's a smart thing to do.  But today is a day off on my schedule on EA Active so I'll make it up after work.

Today I forgot my breakfast and lunch at home so I had to find things at work to eat.  I had some of my cheese squares and tomato soup for breakfast, popcorn for snack, then at last minute I went out to Chevy's for lunch with a couple of friends from work.  So, right there, I probably ate all my points for the day...  It's a brand new week so I haven't used any of my points yet.  I am also going to a local Italian Restaurant with some neighbors for dinner so I have to figure out what I've used and if there's any chance that I do have points left.  I have been having a couple of urges today to forget this week and just do what I want, but I am not going to do that.  I'm going to try as hard as I can to not do that!  I think this blog may help because I don't want to post when I'm not doing well. So it gives me an incentive to do better.

My obstacles this week are, my mom coming up, Superbowl party, and just the weekend in general.  So I hope to survive all of that.  I just need to plan and stay motivated.

I'm going to leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment