Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wednesday's Adventures

This morning started off with an egg sandwich (a fried egg and french roll) 5pp, some mini chicken apple sausages 3pp, and 3 cuties.  I have to say it brightened up my morning a little to see the cute little stickers they are putting on the cuties now.

I finally got to break in my new plates.  I love that they are sectioned off into 3 spaces.  Perfect for portion control!  I went into the break room to reheat my breakfast, and that's when I realized that today was our Employee Appreciation Breakfast...  I totally forgot about it which is fine, not a huge deal.  I normally grab an egg and cheese breakfast sandwich for lunch anyway, so I did grab one which I will have for lunch tomorrow.


I was stuck in 2 hours worth of meetings that morning so I decided that I HAD to get out and get some fresh air.  I couldn't pass down the beautiful blue sky either.  Who could? I've been stuck in fog for what seems like a month!

 I was feeling fine until noon and I realized I needed something in my stomach.  I would rather eat my lunch at 12:30 at the earliest so I had some pretzels to tide me over.



Lunch consisted of 1/2 pineapple sausage on 1/2 hamburger roll, shredded cabbage salad, and 3 more cuties. I couldn't help myself with the sausage smiley face.  When I microwaved it, it curled up like that!

After work, I went to Trader Joe's by my appointment with a friend from work and spent the rest of my allowance on groceries there!  I'm sure I have food to last me until payday.  I got home around 7 and I was so tired and hungry that I just decided to heat up TJ's sweet potato gnocci.  It's in a butter and sage sauce and 1/2 of it (it says there are 3 servings, and that 1 serving is a cup, but I measured it and there are 2 cups in there) is only 6 pp.  I drained out as much of the butter as I could too so I'm sure it was less but I didn't want to guess at that.  I'd rather aim high.  They are SO good!  They just melt in your mouth!

I didn't do much after that, just took a shower and went online to try and finish editing this blog.  I know I don't usually have this many pictures, so if this is something you like or want me do to less of, please put a comment on my blog.  I really want to hear feed back about what you think.   

Before I close out I have a question for you all.  What do you want to hear more of from me?  Do you have any specific topics that you would like me to post about? Do you have an I Heart... Subject you'd like me to share with everyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment