Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weight Watchers Weigh-In

I bit the bullet and weighed in today.  Am I happy with the results? No.  But I knew it wasn't going to be pretty.  I at least did it so now I will have more of an incentive to stay on track so I can have a better weigh-in next week.  I'm not ready to say how much I weigh or how much I've gained so I won't go into details.

I have a couple of recipes that I am planning on making for the week.  A lentil and bean soup, mini-pot sticker soup (kind of like a won ton soup but with mini pot stickers from TJ's), Orange Chinese Chicken, and fried rice.  I'm planning on making most of that on Thursday, maybe the soup when I get home from my bi-weekly appointment in Roseville.  All are new to me so I'll let you know how they turn out. 

So my goals this week are, working out 4 times on Wii Active, writing out everything I eat, E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G., and getting all of my Christmas stuff put away (finally!)

Okay that's it from me for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment