Monday, April 18, 2011

Back to the Grind

Had another pretty uneventful day...  I did talk to my mom and there was a 3.something earthquake in the bay area!  It's mild but it happened on the anniversary of the San Francisco 1906 earthquake.  Eerie!

I have had Disneyland on my mind for the bulk of the day.  We're only a little over a month away from our vacation and I'm so excited!  You'd think I'm going to Italy or something!  Don't get me wrong, I'd like to go to pretty much anywhere in Europe.  I started making the Disneyland play list for our trip.  I got the songs I wanted added (trust me, I have hundreds of Disney/Disneyland songs on my iPod, which goes without saying I'm sure!) now I just need to organize it how I want it and add/delete to the final play list.  That'll be one thing out of the way.  I need to make a list of everything I need/plan to do before the trip.

Speaking of Italy, I was watching Extra Virgin on the cooking channel and I am really liking this show.  I feel connected to most Italian cooking shows.  They made this dish with turkey sausages, cherry tomatoes (they're cooked, for those of you know me, I HATE raw tomatoes) garlic, cannelini beans, bay leaves, salt, and red pepper flakes.  It looks heavenly!  They also made this light orange cake that looked fantastic, and I think those will be my next recipes!  I'm going to Nugget tomorrow and TJ's on Wednesday and I'm definitely getting the ingredients at least for the sausage and beans.  Don't worry, I'll take pictures and post the recipe here when I make it.

Okay, I'm getting hungry!  Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment